Unbinding a game on Facebook refers to the process of disconnecting a game from your Facebook account. This is useful if you want to remove a game permanently or if you no longer want the game to have access to your Facebook profile. Unbinding a game ensures that it will not have access to your personal information, friends list, and other Facebook activities.
How do you unbind a game on facebook?
Learn how to unbind a game on Facebook easily with this step-by-step guide. Disconnect any game from your Facebook account and regain control over your personal information.
1. Open Facebook on your computer or mobile device and log in to your account.
2. Go to the main menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
3. Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy” and then select “Settings.”
4. In the left sidebar, click on “Apps and Websites.”
5. Under the “Logged in with Facebook” section, you will see a list of apps and games.
6. Find the game you want to unbind and click on the checkbox next to it.
7. At the top of the list, click on “Remove.”
8. Confirm your choice by clicking on “Remove” again in the pop-up window.
9. The game should now be unbound from your Facebook account.
Unbinding a game on Facebook is a simple process that allows you to disconnect the game from your Facebook account. By following the step-by-step instructions, you can regain control over your personal information and prevent the game from accessing your Facebook profile. Removing a game from your account ensures the protection of your data and privacy.