Nokia Company Job Circular 2020: Nokia has published new job recruitment at www.nokia.com. eligibility criteria, age limit, apply date & job application form. Nokia Company Job Circular 2020 vacancy notice published on 07 September 2020. The job mention some new post name & you will show that below original circular image. If you have any doubts regarding the Nokia Company Job Circular 2020 job apply process then read the official job notice carefully.
Nokia Company Job Circular 2020
The candidate who complete their graduate from Recognition University or HSC, SSC exam can apply the current Nokia Job circular. Before applying for any Govt jobs, Bank jobs, NGO jobs, Company jobs applicants should check the eligibility criteria from the official job advertisements. Every job news you could check official news source from our website bdeducationinfo.com. Now check below the Nokia Company Job Circular 2020 job important information.
Organization Name see the circular
Job published on 07 September 2020
Deadline see the circular
Job Type: Company Jobs
Total Vacancy see the circular
Official website www.nokia.com
Nokia Job Apply Process
Are you agree to apply for Nokia Job in August 2020? 1st read the job circular notice carefully. Now manage your photo, SSC, HSC, Roll with Result. In most time student need to apply through teletalk subdomain which are mention official circular. To apply for a private company job, Bank job, and NGO job you would send your CV to their address. Don’t be afraid to apply via sending Emails. Make sure you have Gmail or Yahoo mail to send your CV.
For more information see below this original circular
Senior Sales professional who act as the champion of Nokia Enterprise in Bangladesh, selling Nokia’s full suite of solution, such as IP/Optics, GPON, private LTE network, and a host of security suite of solutions into the identified Enterprise segments Transportation, Energy and Public Sector (including Defense, Local Government, Public Safety) and Manufacturing.
The Account Manager will be able to successfully win business in a highly complex and competitive market segment while achieving year over year growth. In this capacity, he/she must
- Be capable of establishing strong consultant-like relationships with Executives in both their business and technical organizations.
- Be capable of articulating Nokia’s value proposition to the customer and translate Nokia technology products into innovative solutions with sound business cases that effectively drive investment.
- Be responsible for the e2e selling process from identifying the opportunities, value bases selling, relationship management, tender/proposal, finalizing of deals/negotiation to closing of the sales
- Define all tactics and strategies to address and mitigate competitive threats against existing Nokia’s installed base and/or new opportunities.
- Effectively leverage and manage multiple Nokia field organization resources to ensure customer’s operational needs are met and growth opportunities are developed.
- Build effective relationships with the appropriate Nokia partners to deliver a holistic support model
- Work with and across various Nokia teams within APAC region to formulate new value proposition, playbooks and solutions specific to the region, build sales pipeline and deliver on sales goals and booking targets
- Create and drive transformational deals
- Evolve the Account Engagement and Sales Process by working with all stakeholders within Nokia
- Drive playbook message created globally and ensure all stakeholders are fully aligned
- 8-10 years working in ICT at senior technical and/or sales levels
- 5+ years experience working within the telecommunications / ICT industry.
- At least 5 years selling into the identified enterprise segments
- Transportation; eg Dhaka Metro, CAAB, Bangladesh Railways, etc.
- Energy; eg EGGB, PGCB, WASA, etc.
- Public Sector; especially Ministry of Post, Communications and IT, others including Ministry of Defence (Mindef), Bangladesh Police, etc
- Detailed knowledge of the ICT market in Bangladesh, including infrastructure requirements and regulatory environments.
- Track record of sales success in Bangladesh.
- Existing personal network covering Government and Enterprise customers, regulatory and planning bodies, system integrators/VARs and local industry groups.
- Experience managing partners/distributors would be an added advantage
- Self-Motivated, passionate individual who thrives in customer facing sales/business development environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, results oriented organization where leadership, risk-taking, teamwork and commitment to execution are essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and a track record of perseverance.
- Team building, the ability to listen, to be respectful of others and to influence are critical personality attributes.
- The ability to manage in a matrix environment, where direct authority over key resources is limited is essential to success.
- Must be extremely articulate with strong presentation skills, comfortable presenting in front of senior level customer audiences.
- Possess executive presence and strong interpersonal skills to establish key relationships with all decision makers.
- Be able to think outside the box to overcome political or technical objections. Ability to meet and exceed sales revenue targets on a recurring basis.
- The ability to negotiate using a Win/Win philosophy required.
- Strong leadership, influencing, facilitation skills, coupled with sound judgment; Highly organized with strong focus on follow through and results
- Quantitative & analytical skills in complex financial & business modeling
- Deal with ambiguous situations and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Adopt at balancing intense short-term pressures of meeting resell goals with overall long-term goals to drive transformational business
- Creative “out of the box” thinker
- Demonstrated positive influence skills
- Effective team building & collaboration skills with strategic and tactical organizations
- Must have strong understanding or be able to learn quickly the business and technical aspects associated with Customer Care.
- Ability to collaborate with many cross -functional organizations
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
Job application process of Nokia Company Job Circular 2020 already mention above. Before apply Nokia job circular don’t wait. Apply if you are qualified for this job. We are always here to provide you updated job circular. Thanks for stay with us.