Have you ever wanted to capture something on your screen to share or reference later? Whether it’s a high score from your favorite game, an important message, or a genius idea in a note, your iPhone 15 Pro makes it easy to take a screenshot. With the latest iOS, you have a few methods at your disposal. Let’s dive into the three simple ways to take a screenshot on your new iPhone 15 Pro!
- 1 Method 1: Using the Side Button and Volume Up Button
- 2 Method 2: Using AssistiveTouch
- 3 Method 3: Using Back Tap
- 4 Screenshots Folder and Editing Screenshots
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions For How To Take A Screenshot On Iphone 15 Pro? [3 Methods]
Method 1: Using the Side Button and Volume Up Button
The most common method to capture a screenshot on the iPhone 15 Pro is by using the physical buttons on the device. This method is quick and straightforward:
- Ensure the content you want to capture is on your screen.
- Press the Side Button (located on the right side of your iPhone) and the Volume Up button (located on the left side of your iPhone) simultaneously.
- Release both buttons quickly. You should hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on) and see a brief flash on the screen. This indicates that a screenshot has been taken.
The screenshot will then appear as a thumbnail at the lower left corner of your screen. You can tap on the thumbnail to edit or share the screenshot immediately, or just swipe it off the screen and it will be saved to your Photos app.
Method 2: Using AssistiveTouch
For those who prefer not using physical buttons, the iPhone 15 Pro offers an AssistiveTouch option which provides an on-screen menu to take a screenshot. Here is how you can use it:
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, and then tap on AssistiveTouch to turn it on.
- Once AssistiveTouch is enabled, you will see a semi-transparent button added to your screen, which you can drag to any edge.
- Customize the Top Level Menu or create a new shortcut to include the Screenshot option.
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch button, then select the Screenshot button, and your iPhone will capture the screen.
This method is also helpful if your iPhone’s buttons are broken or if you find the button method cumbersome.
Method 3: Using Back Tap
Your iPhone 15 Pro has a feature named Back Tap, which allows you to take screenshots by tapping the back of your phone. Here’s how you can set it up and use it:
- Open Settings and navigate to Accessibility.
- Tap on Touch, then scroll down and select Back Tap.
- Choose Double Tap or Triple Tap, and then select Screenshot from the list of actions.
- Now, double or triple tap on the back of your iPhone to take a screenshot depending on the option you selected.
Note: Back Tap may require a case that is not too thick in order to recognize your taps effectively.
Screenshots Folder and Editing Screenshots
Once you’ve taken a screenshot, it is saved in the Screenshots album within the Photos app. To edit a screenshot:
- Open the Photos app and go to the Screenshots album.
- Tap on the screenshot you wish to edit.
- Press Edit on the top right corner, and you will have access to various editing tools including crop, rotate, add text, and more.
- Once completed, tap on Done to save your changes.
These are the three primary methods provided by iOS to take a screenshot on your iPhone 15 Pro. With these easy steps, you can now capture and share information seamlessly. Happy screenshotting!
Frequently Asked Questions For How To Take A Screenshot On Iphone 15 Pro? [3 Methods]
Can Iphone 15 Pro Take A Screenshot Easily?
Yes, the iPhone 15 Pro allows for easy screenshot capture with several methods available to suit different preferences.
What Are The Steps To Screenshot On Iphone 15 Pro?
To take a screenshot on the iPhone 15 Pro, press the side button and the volume up button simultaneously, then release quickly.
Is Voice Command Available For Iphone 15 Pro Screenshot?
Yes, iPhone 15 Pro users can use Siri to take a screenshot by saying, “Hey Siri, take a screenshot. “
Does Iphone 15 Pro Have A Screen Capture Gesture?
The iPhone 15 Pro includes a Back Tap feature which can be configured to take screenshots with a double or triple tap on the back of the device.
Where Do Screenshots Go On Iphone 15 Pro?
Screenshots taken on the iPhone 15 Pro are immediately saved in the Screenshots album within the Photos app.