Google tracks and records all our online activities, including browsing history, search queries, and location data. If you value your privacy, it’s important to know how to delete all your Google activity at once. By doing so, you can ensure that no trace of your digital footprint remains within Google’s database.
How do you delete all google activity at once?
Discover how to delete all Google activity at once with this step-by-step guide. Safeguard your privacy and remove all traces of your digital footprint on Google’s database.
1. Start by logging into your Google Account.
2. Navigate to the “My Activity” page by clicking the profile icon on the top right corner and selecting “Manage your Google Account.”
3. On the left-hand side menu, click on “Data & Personalization.”
4. Scroll down and locate the “Web & App Activity” section.
5. Click on “Manage your activity” and a new tab will open.
6. On the new tab, click on the three dots icon on the top right corner, then select “Delete activity by.”
7. Choose the time range for which you want to delete your activity, such as “All time.”
8. Click on “Delete” and confirm your action.
9. Repeat the process for other activity categories like “YouTube Watch History” and “Location History.”
10. After completing all steps, Google will delete your selected activities.
Deleting all your Google activity at once is a simple process that helps maintain your privacy. By following the step-by-step instructions provided, you can ensure that no trace of your online activities remains within Google’s database. Take control of your digital footprint and keep your personal information secure.