Biman Bangladesh Airlines LTD Recruitment: Many jobless candidates waste their time to find suitable govt job on internet. Today Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular has published. There are total 100 post so don`t worry to apply this hot Govt Ground Service Assistant Job circular in 2016. Here, you have to download the application form and get a print copy of it. Now, enter all required details in it and send it to below provided address before the passing out the last date which is 11th August 2016.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular Details
Name of the Department: Biman Bangladesh Airlines LTD
Official Website: www.biman-airlines.com/
Total Number of Post: 100
Post Name: Ground Service Assistant
Published Date: 27 July 2016
Application Last Date: 11 August 2016
Source : Daily Jugantor / biman-airlines.com
BIMAN BANGLADESH AIRLINES LTD Job Application Terms & Conditions
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No. of post||Qualification||Competency||Age Limit as on|
|01||Ground Service Assistant|
|a) Minimum Graduate degree in any discipline.|
b) At least one 1st division/class up to graduation level or in grading system GPA 3.00/ CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 4.00/CGPA 3.75 out of CGPA 5.00/Average C in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/ Average D in “A” level (Best 2 subjects).
c) No 3rd division/class or in grading system GPA below 2.00 /CGPA below 2.25 out of 4.00/CGPA below 2.813 out of 5.00/ below Average D in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/below Average E in “A” level (Best 2 subjects) is acceptable.
|a) Should have thorough knowledge in MS Word.|
b) Well conversant on spoken English.
|Maximum 30 years and 32 years for descendant of freedom fighter.||Tk.425.00 Plus Meal Allowance Tk.100.00 per day|
- Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form [available in Biman website biman-airlines.com ] with covering letter attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photograph along with attested copy of all necessary educational certificates, experience certificate(if any), NID and a nationality certificate from respective local Chairman/Mayor/Word Commissioner of Union Parishad/Paurashava/City Corporation. In case of descendent of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
- Postal Order/Pay Order (from any scheduled Bank of Bangladesh) of Tk.250/- in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. will be required to attach.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in case of date of birth.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous or any other Organisations must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should clearly mark “GSA” on top of the Envelope.
- Applications without requisite qualifications & supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- No application will be accepted after 11.08.2016.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to appear at written test and interview organised by Biman.
- Successful candidate(s) will be recruited on 89 days casual basis. However, the candidate may be re-employed after 89 days, if required.
- Employment of finally selected candidates will be subject to satisfactory police verification report.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
- Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Application must reach to the following addressee latest by 11/08/2016.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular Postal Address:
Human Resource Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Head Office, Balaka
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 8901600-7 Ext.2154 & 2157
Important Link :